Friday, September 16, 2016

When you were in my tummy

I was trying to remember what it felt like when you were in my tummy...
At first it was just a little twitch, and i would wonder if it was you starting to move or maybe just my body playing tricks on me.
Slowly you got stronger and bigger and there was no more doubt that you were learning to move your arms and legs. I would look forward to those moments and sit up starring at my tummy.


In no time you were moving upside down and top to bottom and my tummy looked like a jelly balloon wobbling from side to side. You were so funny! Already showing preference to the music you liked and got your dance moves every-time your jam would come on.
Most of all, you liked the car... when i was driving of seated at the passengers seat you used to tumble and i would have to hold on to my tum tum to make sure you stayed safe in place.


The last time i went to the cinema, you were in my tummy!
Your daddy and i liked going to the movies and never skipped a superhero film on the big screen. You seemed to love it too. I can't wait until you are a little bigger to take you to your first cinema movie. I remember my first movie on the big screen... I sat with my family at the very front row and felt like it was magic as the "Three Musketeers" film started to play. Now the first "Batman v Superman" movie is out and we are waiting for it to be released to watch it at home with you. It will be a while until we can visit the cinema. But we will do it as a family and it will be great.

Remember! Take a moment to stand back and take things in. Look at the look on your loved ones faces. Make a memory and keep it! Keep it safe, keep it in your heart and allow the warmth of that memory to snuggle you on the cold days and on the sad days. It will be ok to have sad days because you have good memories and you will have the opportunity to make more.


xoxo
Natasha Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment