Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Keep the Buterflies flying...

I do not consider myself the best person to give relationship advice... although I have read many times that it is important to share fun experiences with the person you love in order to keep the butterflies flying. 



Last week I took part in a couples photo shoot with the man I adore and it was two of the most fun and romantic hours I have spent with my other half.  A chance to engage in the moment, stare in each others eyes and laugh out loud. The best part of all is that you get to keep pictures that capture every moment.

Our photographers were great fun to work with and helped us feel at ease with the camera.
I recommend every couple to share an experience like this and not wait only for a special occasion to take a snap shot. Love is special on its own and worth celebrating at any chance given.

Here are a few shots of our photo shoot.


 









If you like the pictures and would like to share a similar experience with the one you love; Check out the website of our fabulous photographer at Christodoulou Photography.

1 comment: