Thursday, July 7, 2011

ROMAN BOUTIQUE HOTEL (Paphos Cyprus)

On the first week of July, I decided to spend a few days at the sea side in the beautiful city of Papho.
I was looking for a nice Hotel at an affordable price and came across the Roman Boutique Hotel. This Hotel is quite unique and a lovely place to spend a summer holiday. All walls, roof tops, balconies and rooms are decorated with Roman theme drawings, the staff is very polite, friendly and helpful. Rooms are clean and towels & sheets get changed every day. The pool is not very big but it is surrounded by a lovely garden of flowers and trees. Breakfast and dinner was all you could eat with delicious traditional Greek food.  It was yummy!  On a Saturday night, dinner is accompanied with live music. The Hotel also has a Bar and a Beauty & health spa (simple, nothing to extravagant). I indulged in a back, neck and shoulder massage that cost me 25 euro for 30 minutes. I must admit that I felt so much more relaxed after. It was totally worth it!
During these few days I got acquainted with other guests at the hotel. A lovely family with a beautiful baby girl and a middle aged married couple with their many children… all in all the hotel was surrounded with families on holiday and tourists.
The reason I felt the need to share my experience of my stay at the Roman Boutique Hotel is because of local rumors that the Hotel is not a recommended place to stay due to inappropriate guests and their behavior.
I noticed no such behavior during my whole stay and find this rumor to be an injustice to the beautiful establishment.
I recomend the  Roman Boutique Hotel  to anyone looking for a unique theme establishment that provides a worth while stay.
Xxx
Tasha





No comments:

Post a Comment