Friday, July 4, 2014

Long Summer Braids

It is summer and the heat is rising here in the Mediterranean. I have heard about 3 of my female friends talking about cutting their long beautiful hair just to ease a little bit  of the heat. 

Seriously, after growing it the whole of winter putting a scissors to your head should not even be an option! But that is just my opinion, i do have a special love for long hair and i think it gives a more feminine and sexy look.






Nevertheless my summer hair salvation are braids. Not only do they allow me to get through summer with a some relieve from the heat but they also look awesome and when i do want to wear my hair loose i am left with a perfect beach wave from my previous wave!

Here are some beautiful braid ideas For the weekend:


Beautiful braid ideas For the Daytime:





Here are some beautiful braid ideas For the Evening:

 
Extra braid bonus are Beautiful Beach Waves:





A Braid a Day Keeps the HairCut away!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment