Friday, September 3, 2021

Wedding Guest Outfit

 We have a September family wedding and this is my outfit...

I decided to go with Metallic Colors and sparkles wearing this dress from BSB fashion. In this look I am trying to ad sparkle on sparkle with a sequenced belt and long oversized earrings with a metallic finish to go with the dress.


For makeup, I did not want to go overboard as the outfit is loud enough. Also keeping the shoes simple with black suede pumps. Trying always to wear comfy shoes to ensure I can enjoy the dance floor. The ankle braces are not really part of the outfit as I just never take them off :P

Silver and black tones to define the eyes and a more natural tone lipstick.


For my hair I straightened it with a straightening iron and used a few bobby pins to make a simple messy half-up due.



No comments:

Post a Comment