Friday, September 16, 2016

Stay at home mom for 4 months #maternity

Well this week I am computerless! Yep!!! After 7 years my Lap top had a little bit of a breakdown. I am quite surprised it lasted this long cause I literally have draged my lap top everywhere. University, Oversea trips, The Beach etc and at one stage of my life my PC was my best companion and friend; 
Oh well! I know I should just get a new one but I am giving my old friend a second chance and trying to get it repaired.

In the meantime I will give writing a post from my iPhone a go! 

So since I came home from giving birth in November,baby boy and I have spent quite some time home alone. Sadly this precious time is almost over and soon I will have to get back to the office and leave my baby with Yiayia (grandmother).
Personally I feel so lucky to have my mom help out even if it is just for a couple of months for my baby to hit 6 months before we start thinking of taking him out in to the real world (daycare and interacting with strangers). So let me take this opportunity to thank my mom for this great gift X

Thank you mama Mou for providing the care that I wish I could, for my baby boy while I am not able to. Thank you for the unconditional love you give us both xxx

On another note here are a few of the best times we have had these past 4 and 1/2 months...

Before you arrived


Day One

Daddy and I

My expressions

Mommy and me

Fun times

Family moments

Xoxo Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment