Friday, September 16, 2016

What's going on at 36 weeks of pregnancy

I have not posted in a while due to some hectic events... We decided to move!!! Yes, move during my 33rd-34th week of pregnancy. I am glad though that we decided to do it then and not now during my 36th week. It would be almost impossible to pack all those boxes and move around now. Even driving has become a bit uncomfortable with all the humps and bumps in the roads.

At 36 weeks of pregnancy: i have officially reached 70kg making my total weight gain 15kg.
Baby is 2.800g (almost 3kg)



Doctors appointment was on the 7th of the month and the next will be on the 23rd. After that i will be visiting the Doc once every week.

Baby is moving loads and we can see a foot now and then poking on the side of my tummy :) Movement is most frequent when i am in the car, after a meal or resting.

We are still keeping the gender a surprise; 
so for now we are calling the baby "Baby" or "Jigglyputff "
 
or "Doof doof "(because that's the sound of the baby's heart beat).


Sleep? whats that??? Waking up 4-6 times a night to visit the bathroom has become a routine and also finding a comfortable position to sleep is a mission. So i am lucky if i do not wake up every 2 hours during the night.

This week i had my Baby Shower that was organized by my older sister who did an amazing job! (i will post photos and details of the My Sunshine themed Baby Shower in a separate post.

 The search for the Baby's Doctor has started and we will meat our first option on the 20th of the month.

Maternity Bag for myself & baby was put together this week. (i will be showing what went in to my bag in a separate post)

In two days time i will be entering my 37th week and i am getting a little anxious about the thought of giving birth. Although the excitement of meeting baby has been giving me butterflies :)





No comments:

Post a Comment